Both contract (c2c; w2; 1099) as well as full-time positions available.
Join a team of developers to provide mobile applications development support for an exciting creative company in Conshohocken, PA. Reporting to the Technology Manager, the individual will develop applications for mobile API platform built on java. Must have strong design concepts and have the ability to adhere to stringent timelines. Applications developed are in the video/streaming realm. The developer is responsible for participating in the development of large-scale, highly trafficked web based applications for high-profile accounts. This includes planning and designing solutions for web features, working as part of a team to determine feasibility, and collaborating with team members on status and issues.
Ideal candidate will have 5+ years experience in applications development for mobile/andriod development, significant experience in building web based applications in Java. Additionally, you should be very comfortable working directly with clients and skilled at explaining complex concepts in digestible terms.
- Quickly gain a thorough understanding of our clients' industries and objectives
- Communicate with team leaders to convey task status, identify obstacles and opportunities for process improvement
- Understanding of Object Oriented Design Patterns
- Understanding of Test Driven Development and Agile Development required
- Work with Development leads to develop requirements/technical specifications
- Proactively seek information, clarification and product knowledge
- Collaborate with the internal team to provide recommendations for in-scope applications and packages
- Code to agreed upon standards and methodologies
- Represent our company with professionalism and integrity whenever you interact with our clients
- Travel when necessary
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Must be mid-to-senior level with a minimum of 5+ years’ experience building internet applications, with a solid background in Java development Proficiency in Java, J2EE, Jsp, Struts, Spring, design patterns (MVC etc)
- Strong understanding of web development principles and the ability to develop simple solutions to complex problems
- Experience with highly trafficked web sites, including caching procedures/methodologies (EHCache or other), server configurations, and application designs
- Experience with enterprise scale CMS systems is highly desired (CQ5 experience a plus)
- Ability to collaborate with team members and possess efficient problem solving skills
- Understanding of continuous integration procedures a plus Python scripting experience desired
- You must be able to represent our company with professionalism and integrity whenever you interact with our clients
- Ability to remain flexible and responsive when faced with multiple urgent requests
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills combined with a high level of organization, attention to detail, and a desire for quality
- Agency experience a PLUS!
Client is a fun, collaborative place to work and includes catered meals, agency casual dress, and the chance to work with innovative thought leaders on ground-breaking client projects. If you are one of the “best and brightest” in your field and you’re looking to position yourself for the future, this is the opportunity for you to show us what you got. Contact: email@example.com
Max Populi, LLC
4628 Bayard Street, #207
Pittsburgh, PA 15213-2750
Tel: (412) 567-5279
Fax: (412) 567-5198