Currently looking for skilled .NET Developers to fill openings with a company located in Cleveland/Akron OH. Interested candidates should have a strong background in application design, programming and problem solving in the .NET environment using C# .NET, ASP.NET
Work locations: Akron, OH and Chicago, IL
Responsibilities of the .NET Developer
Requirements of the .NET Developer
- Develop and support custom applications using Visual Studio, .NET Framework and C# syntaxes.
- Manage source code repositories and build, using standard source control applications.
- Drive the adoption of standards to ensure Microsoft development platform remains stable, reliable, and secure for all users.
- Responsible for multiple projects and associated deadlines.
- Responsible for problem solving, testing, training and documenting of custom applications
- Bachelor degree in Information Services or related field and minimum five (5) to seven (7) years of experience or a high school diploma or equivalent and a minimum of ten (10) years’ experience required.
- Demonstrate flexibility in adapting to various assignments, project changes, and deadlines while remaining productive.
- Experience in web services, Mobile development using Angular (2-4), Cordova, Typescript and WCF preferred.