We are hiring software developers for building and managing our reference data systems for a global hedge fund.
- Drive software architecture decisions for firm wide critical data systems.
- Develop solutions using .NET, Oracle, SQL Server, Informatica, Hadoop, and other technologies.
- Enhance our existing systems through automation, performance optimization, and addition of new features.
- Participate in day-to-day support of critical systems.
- Able to execute on ideas quickly
- Committed to innovation
- Focused on the entire technical stack with an eye for building a stable, scalable, optimized environment with minimized risk
- Passionate about technology and interested in exploring new technologies to find the optimal solution
- Strong object oriented software developers
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or a related discipline or its foreign equivalent. Relevant technical experience may be substituted for education
- A minimum of five years of progressive experience with .Net programming
- Hands-on experience building solutions in relational databases such as Oracle and SQL server
- Experience with PL/SQL or T-SQL and writing complex SQL queries
- Strong interest in learning and working with new technologies
- Ability and flexibility to provide off hour support on a rotational basis
WORK LOCATION - Philadelphia - relocation available.