Opportunity at a world class children's research hospital to join a team of pediatric radiologists. The client has a state of the art facility and is pioneering cutting edge research in pediatric radiology and oncologic imaging research.
ABR certified or ABR eligible radiologist with subspecialty fellowship training in Pediatric Radiology or Oncologic Imaging for a full-time faculty position in the Department of Diagnostic Imaging - Body Imaging Section. A CAQ in Pediatric Radiology is desirable. Applicants must qualify for medical licensure in the State of Tennessee and must be eligible for a DEA license. Teleradiology remote services are provided for after hours and weekends, with St. Jude radiologists providing backup call on an as needed and rotating basis.
CLINICAL RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
• Provide diagnostic services interpreting body CT, MRI, ultrasound, DEXA, conventional radiographs, fluoroscopy.
• Prescribe examinations for body imaging procedures.
• Provide direction to Diagnostic Imaging technologists regarding body imaging procedures, when needed.
• Provide consultation services to clinical staff and faculty regarding indications for imaging procedures and interpretation of imaging procedures.
• Participate in and present imaging in weekly multidisciplinary conferences.
• Work with one or more Diagnostic Imaging faculty colleague in the reading room daily.
• Participate in night/weekend call work rotation to provide after-hours imaging services when remote, teleradiology services are not possible (such as for fluoroscopy).
• Demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to perform/supervise and interpret diagnostic imaging procedures obtained on any age child and young adults.