Our client is an integrated homecare service provider focused on meeting the needs of Health Plans by serving their members through a single source solution.
They engage in risk based (e.g. capitation, shared savings) deals with health plans and other risk bearing groups to provide home health, DME, and home infusion services at low cost and high quality.
Their delivery model has served over one million health plan members nationwide, contributing to higher star rankings and lower healthcare costs. The company was recently recapitalized by a private equity fund.
We are seeking an additional resource for the Financial Analysis & Strategic Initiatives team.
This individual will report to the Chief Financial officer and work across the business, including finance, growth, purchasing and will be highly involved in strategic planning, business case development and new initiative leadership.
We are looking for a self-starter with successful analytical, financial analysis, strategic and technical background with a proven work ethic and an entrepreneurial attitude.
This person will be able to develop and monitor thoughtful business intelligence, analytical frameworks and ongoing reporting to evaluate performance of business and growth strategies.
The position will work directly with senior management, including the CEO, President, COO, and Director of Finance to validate and craft enterprise-wide initiatives, including budgets, profitability studies new payor partner proposals, board level analyses, and various other strategic projects.
The role will support quantitative and qualitative perspectives around projects that drive profitability, growth, and long-term strategy of the organization.
One of the key roles and responsibilities will be to support the prioritization, negotiation and push forward to closing exclusive deals with large regional health plans to offer home-based capitation deals across the country.
- Key team member taking accountability for the quantification and qualification of new initiatives
- Supporting the broader strategic and operational components, potentially involved building and developing complex, quantitative models used to support business projections, new partnerships and payor deals, debt and leverage relationships, potential M&A activity, business efficiencies, and other growth plans and strategic initiatives
- Overseeing and partnering with strategic work done by other non-financial oriented business managers and team members
- Assisting with general business processes, accounting, audits, financial related issues, and other items
- Producing periodic reports on various initiatives and some level of monthly reporting for board
- Presenting work and engaging in strategic discussions with senior management and board of directors
- Passionate about the opportunity to set and execute a growth trajectory for a highly disruptive at-risk provider in its growth phase; you will have the unique opportunity to personally and significantly influence the company’s success.
- Investment Banking or Private Equity background
- Experience in healthcare industry, particularly in payer / provider businesses
- Strong analytical skills and strategic mindset; experience looking at risk businesses analytically / actuarially (e.g. PMPM) a plus
- Extensive financial modeling experience with devotion to accuracy, detail, analytic consistency and data integrity
- Self-starter, with the ability to take initiative, set and drive toward goals -while managing priorities
- Strong communication skills (written and oral), with an ability to distill information into its key elements
- Team oriented mindset and ability to work with people of different backgrounds, including clinical and technology
- Advanced use of Microsoft Office products including MS Excel and MS PowerPoint