Exceptional opportunity with our client that has a proven care delivery model for the highest-risk. Our client builds and runs capitated primary care medical groups, at-risk health networks and upstream care delivery products in service of high-risk Medicaid, Medicare and commercial patients
What is unique about this opportunity?
upstream approach to health is led by robust multidisciplinary teams of extensivists (managing acute and post-acute episodes of care), primary care clinicians, behavioral health clinicians, care management & engagement specialists (including social workers, case managers and community health workers), and mobile home-based care teams.
Responsible for providing Internal Medicine/Family Practice Services to patients.
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Provides medical patient care by interviewing, examining, and treating clinical patients.
- Educates patients and families on wellness, prevention and early detection.
- Provides referrals based on examination and patient needs.
- Participates in quality improvement, management, continuing education, and patient care programs.
- Provides oversight and support advanced practice providers
- Assists in the resolution of complaints, requests, and inquiries from patients.
- Maintains confidentiality of all patient information according to federal guidelines and regulations.
- Completes medical records (EMR) documentation daily.
- Covers night calls as needed
- Collaborates with local providers and health systems
- Monitor and manage market performance
Join a team of committed clinicians and business leaders passionate about transforming American healthcare delivery. Our client is leading an integrated, multi-disciplinary clinical teams to care for the most complex patients and currently serve nearly 200,000 patients in multiple states across Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial populations.
- Requires a MD or DO.
- Requires current unrestricted medical licensure in applicable state(s) and board eligibility or board certification.
- Internal Medicine or Family Medicine board certification preferred
- 3 years post residency experience preferred (to be consistent with other CareMore roles I’ve modified to 3 years)
- Leadership experience preferred
- DEA license required.
- For CareMore business units, satisfactory completion of a pre-placement Tuberculosis test is a requirement for this position.