How would you like to live in one of the most welcoming and vibrant cities in America?
We are seeking several family medicine and/or internal medicine physicians for our Fortune 50 client in Asheville, NC.
Enjoy this thriving mountain city that features a funky and eclectic downtown, art galleries, a burgeoning culinary scene, a thriving live music scene and, of course, the awe-inspiring scenery of the Appalachian Mountains..
Unique opportunity to be part of an integrated healthcare delivery model!
Our client's proven delivery care model for the highest-risk is gaining momentum nationally. They build and lead integrated, multi-disciplinary clinical teams to care for the most complex patients and currently serve nearly 200,000 patients in multiple states across Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial populations.
The client builds and runs capitated primary care medical groups, at-risk health networks and upstream care delivery products in service of high-risk Medicaid, Medicare and commercial patients in various markets nationwide. Their comprehensive, upstream approach to health is led by robust multidisciplinary teams of extensivists (managing acute and post-acute episodes of care), primary care clinicians, behavioral health clinicians, care management & engagement specialists (including social workers, case managers and community health workers), and mobile home-based care teams.
Responsible for providing Internal Medicine/Family Practice Services to patients.
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Provides medical patient care by interviewing, examining, and treating clinical patients.
- Educates patients and families on wellness, prevention and early detection.
- Provides referrals based on examination and patient needs.
- Participates in quality improvement, management, continuing education, and patient care programs.
- Provides oversight and support advanced practice providers
- Assists in the resolution of complaints, requests, and inquiries from patients.
- Maintains confidentiality of all patient information according to federal guidelines and regulations.
- Completes medical records (EMR) documentation daily.
- Covers night calls as needed
- Collaborates with local providers and health systems
- Monitor and manage market performance
- Requires a MD or DO.
- Requires current unrestricted medical licensure in applicable state(s) and board eligibility or board certification.
- Internal Medicine or Family Medicine board certification preferred
- 3+ years post residency experience preferred (to be consistent with other CareMore roles I’ve modified to 3 years)
- Leadership experience preferred
- DEA license required.
Relocation available for the ideal candidate.