Our client is a behavioral health start up chain of clinics that offers a multitude of services to the community that include nutritional counseling, psychotherapy services, medication management and alternative therapies for the entire family.
We are seeking several Clinical Therapists with flexible schedules to initially provide services for two days a week at our Fremont location.
Our physicians are passionate to help patients live a life not constrained by mental illness. They strive to eliminate stigma, ensure confidentiality and provide individualized treatment.
The holistic approach of care includes
The Clinical Therapist (MFT/LCSW) provides psychosocial assessment, individual/group treatment, individual/family therapy, discharge and aftercare planning to patient and their families.
- rTMS for Depression
- Ketamine Nasal Spray for Depression
- Medication Management
- Talk Therapy
- The incumbent will have competency in delivering services and treatments based of recovery-oriented services, family systems, and evidenced based treatments.
- Provides consultation and training on psychosocial aspects of human behavior and complex environments.
- The incumbent is the primary contact for involving and educating patients, families, and significant others in the process of treatment and mental health recovery.
- Serves as a liaison to community programs and develop strategic partnerships to enhance aftercare plans of patients and their families.
PERFORMS PSYCHOSOCIAL ASSESSMENTS AND TREATMENT PLANNING FOR PATIENTS AND FAMILIES
Provides direct clinical services, which may include individual and family counseling, Group Treatment, crisis intervention, facilitating education and support groups and linkage with resources to patients, families, and staff as indicated by psychosocial assessment and treatment plan.
Demonstrating Clinical Competency Based of The Age of the Patient Population Served. (Child / Adolescent population)
- Master’s degree in social work from an accredited university by the Council on Social Work Education or Master’s in counseling or psychology.
- Must be licensed by the California Department of Consumer Affairs, Board of Behavioral Sciences Examiners (BBSE), as a LCSW or MFT.
- Prior work experience in an outpatient services (partial hospital programs) which has included assessment of patients, individual and group treatment, family treatment, utilization review and discharge and aftercare planning preferred.
- Strong clinical skills in psychosocial assessment, crisis intervention, counseling, interdisciplinary collaboration and linkage with resources.
- Knowledgeable in child, adolescent, adult and geriatric psychopathology as well as psychiatric interventions.