Our Client is a strong, regional, integrated healthcare provider/payer system that offers leading-edge, compassionate healthcare and wellness services to a population of 2.5 million people. With more than 14,000 team members, 16 hospitals, network of 22 urgent care facilities across Eastern PA, they offer a connected network of 2,200 physicians, specialists, and providers across more than 230 convenient locations.
The areas offers excellent schools, colleges, parks, and a multitude of cultural, recreational, shopping and sporting attractions are in the vicinity. You will enjoy country living with easy accessibility to shore points, two airports and major metro areas, such as Philadelphia, Washington DC and New York City.
Details for this full-time inpatient consultation position:
- This position will be at the Hospital
- Consulting Psychiatrist comes to assess any inpatient with psychiatric need
- 2 extenders will review each case before the physician arrives
- Busiest Emergency Department in Pennsylvania with 137,000 visits annually
- 19-bed Medical Complexity Unit
- 10-bed, fully secured Psychiatric Emergency Services Unit
- Telepsychiatry supports night hours
- Competitive salary
- Educational loan assistance
- Relocation assistance
- Attractive physician incentive program
- Generous CME stipends and time off
- Claims-made malpractice insurance including tail coverage
- 403b and 457b retirement plans with company match through Lincoln Financial
- Excellent health/dental/vision benefits
- Spousal job search support
- H1 candidates will be considered for sponsorship
MD or DO; Board Certified/Board Eligible in Adult Psychiatry
Completed Fellowship in C/L is preferred
Board Certified/Board Eligible in Adult Psychiatry
Candidate MUST be either Board Certified or Board Eligible (if within 5 years of residency completion). The ideal candidate will also already have a PA license and have completed a Consultation Liaison fellowship.