We have an exciting opportunity for a Sales Executive to assist with the growth of specialty pharmacy/infusion pharmacy services with a fast growing and private equity backed integrated healthcare organization in South Florida.,
- Establish new relationships with referral sources & health plans to boost pharmacy revenue by increasing sales of infusion / pharmacy business for home infusion and specialty pharmacy services
- Liaise with and persuade targeted physicians / skilled nursing facilities to prescribe our products utilizing effective selling skills and performing cost-benefit analysis
- Service existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
- Provide product information and service capabilities
- Work with teams to develop strategies and implement brand strategies to ensure a consistent marketing message
- Build positive trusted relationships with medical representatives to influence targeted group in the decision-making process
- Monitor and analyze data and market conditions to identify competitive advantage
- Adjust content of sales presentations by studying the type of sales outlet or trade factor.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Works within existing operational policies, procedures and protocols.
- Works in a team environment to ensure support of others based on workloads, knowledge/expertise and previous experience.
- Some Travel, as necessary
- Establish and maintain positive long-term provider / referral source relationships.
The ideal candidate will have a strong professional image, exhibits interest and positive attitude toward all assigned work.
Bachelor's degree required
Strong ability to communicate fluently in English is required. (Read, Write, Speak)
Bilingual Spanish skills desired
Must have a strong tenure in healthcare sales preferably in a home health setting
Previous track record of selling specialty pharmacy a plus
Successful track record in customer service and/or sales experience required
Excellent working knowledge of MS office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) required
Additional qualifications required:
Customer Service, Motivation for Sales, Meeting Sales Goals, Closing Skills, Territory Management, Prospecting Skills, Negotiation, Self-Confidence, Product Knowledge, Presentation Skills, Client Relationships