Are you passionate about new health care delivery methods, working with interdisciplinary care teams to deliver exceptional care, and helping to develop technologies and processes to move the health care system forward, you may be the “perfect fit” for this opportunity?
Our client is a well-funded start up that is delivering extraordinary outcomes by unlocking the power of caregivers through Remote Patient Monitoring and Digital Health Services. Their technology platform creates real-time connectivity and actionable data out of observations and through a combination of analytics, technology, services, and deep healthcare expertise, they are able to identify and target the right people and populations for better clinical outcomes.
We are seeking several Physician partners to provide the clinical oversight and services to build an innovative health care delivery system utilizing this technology platform. The Physician will lead a professional corporation and provide oversight of clinical services with a commitment of 10 hours a month.
This is a unique opportunity to earn extra income and expand the patient population that you currently serve.
The technology platform enables virtual connection to monitor members for telemedicine visits, group activity, and other video-based uses.
- Remote Caregiver Check-ins for family & friends
- Remote Patient Monitoring devices & alerting
- Targeted messaging & educational content
- Integrated video visits
- Data-driven change in condition monitoring
The clinical services program provides 24/7 support for members & caregivers, providing peace of mind for members, caregivers & family. Nurse Practitioners provide day to day care for members.
Chronic Care Management / Remote Patient Monitoring services include -
The ideal partner would be a
- Plan of care coordination with PCP
- Proactively identify home-based interventions
- 24/7 Triage and Clinical Decision support by phone or video
board-certified physician with unencumbered license to practice in any of the following states - PA, NJ, NY, OH, CA, GA, NC, MA, TX. Multi-state license is a plus.
The ideal partner would be able to:
- Lead and create strong relationships with clinical and non-clinical team members
- Perform direct care management and remote patient monitoring service as needed
- Provide medical direction and administration including, but not limited to, developing and overseeing implementation of clinical practice guidelines and delivery of clinical services
- Participate in IDT (monthly) case conference
- Provide clinical expertise and support as need to client base
- Highlight opportunities for development to EHR/platform vendors
- Prepare reports for the Governing Body
- Supervise performance of quality assurance activities
- Board Certification in Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, or similar required. Subspeciality certification in Geriatrics, Palliative Care or Emergency Medicine a plus.
- A minimum of 5-10 years of experience as an internist managing complex patient populations and identifying creative ways to avoid unnecessary hospitalizations through supporting members and caregivers required.
- Exceptional leadership skills working with an interdisciplinary clinical team
- Current knowledge of non-complex and complex chronic care management, and population health best practices desired.
- Remote patient monitoring program experience is a plus.
- Valid and unrestricted license to practice medicine in any of the specified geographies.
- Current Medicare certification with ability to bill required.
- Must have a clean medical record including ability to participate in Federal or state healthcare programs, procurement programs, or nonprocurement programs