Get paid $110.00 per case
Our client is a fast-growing integrated healthcare organization that is expanding its services in the region.
We are seeking per diem physical therapists to provide services to cover the Florida Keys.
This opportunity allows you to work in a collaborative environment with colleagues and leadership with exposure to a variety of patient care levels.
We are interested in speaking with Physical Therapists who have a genuine drive and a natural ability to lead as they will be a mentor to our Physical Therapy Assistants.
In this role, you'll be responsible for performing evaluations, setting goals and developing treatment plans that coincide with the expectations of patients and their families to restore their ability to function independently.
You will work cooperatively with members of an interdisciplinary team to identify and solve patient needs with quality care.
FLEXIBLE HOURS and pay per case.
- A Bachelor's, Master's or Doctorate degree in Physical Therapy from an accredited school of physical therapy; foreign trained physical therapists must have a membership in the World Confederation for Physical Therapy and participate in the program for the foreign trained as outlined by the American Physical Therapy Association
- To be licensed by the Florida State Board of Physical Therapy Examiners
- Have and maintain a CPR certification
- At least 2 years of home health experience a plus.
- Experience in a multidisciplinary acute care setting a plus
We offer a competitive pay, generous paid benefit time, and excellent insurance options, professional growth opportunities.