As a fully accredited 128-bed hospital, our client offers a wide range of inpatient services and ambulatory care. This is a State-of-the-art facility with new Interventional Cardiology Suite opening in 2022.
As the Director of Radiology and Interventional Cardiology, you will provide technical and administrative leadership in a multi-sited Radiology Department.
You will be responsible for the operations of the department, including overseeing the modalities of X-ray, MRI, CT, PET/CT, ultrasound, interventional radiology and cardiology, and women’s imaging.
Reporting to the Vice President of Operations, the ideal candidate will
- Develop and execute the strategic direction and growth of the departments
- Design and implement a vision of service excellence and patient centered care, including the measurement of performance and training of staff.
- Support the development and implementation of departmental initiatives in addition to collaboration with operational, clinical and physician leaders
- Possess strong business acumen to handle financial-related functions from operating budget to capital planning to business planning, project proposals, revenue cycle and cost efficiency projects.
- Implement quality improvement initiatives to enhance access to care, improve operational efficiency and set service standards.
- Monitor and maintain compliance with appropriate regulatory standards
- Master’s Degree preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- A minimum of five years’ progress managerial experience in hospital operations
- NYS Radiology Licensure and AART Certification
- Experience collaborating with multi stakeholders to drive strategic/business planning and financial and operational performance