Are you passionate about connecting technology with home care to empower care givers and foster better patient outcomes?
This opportunity may interest you.
Our client is a leading organization helping risk-bearing entities deliver high-quality, person-centered care efficiently with solutions that range from intensive in-home care model to care collaboration solutions
We are seeking an executive to serve in an integral growth strategy role. The Senior Director will be responsible for managing the P&L and driving growth within an assigned region.
Reporting to the Regional Vice President, this individual will lead the region’s growth strategy and partner cross-functionally to develop and implement solutions that support all lines of business including clinical operations, product development, sales and marketing.
This individual will develop and drive annual and multi-year plans to achieve census and financial goals. In this externally facing role this person must possess a thorough understanding of fully integrated (Medicare and Medicaid) plans for accelerated growth.
- Collaborate with cross functional leadership to develop, implement and execute on strategic growth plans to meet/exceed census and financial targets
- Develop and drive strategy to prospect, identify, qualify, quantify and prioritize all potential referral sources including MCOs, PACEs, SCOs, AAAs, ASAPs, hospitals.
- Develop, foster and manage strong relationships with current and prospective referral sources
- Collaborate with executive team and operations leadership to develop and drive processes and systems that support all lines of business; drive synergy between sales, marketing, public relations and operations
- Serve as change agent to identify and drive operational efficiencies with a focus on scalable growth; oversight for program evaluation and continuous improvement
- Promote a learning and growth culture through ongoing training, education, performance management and culture building
- Represent the organization on the national, state, city and industry association forums and boards; stay current on new and emerging market trends
Ideal Candidate will have
- Managed care and Medicaid/Medicare experience
- 10+ years of experience as a business development, sales and operations leader in home health care or other aging and disability services including Long-Term Services and Support (LTSS); Medicaid/Medicare experience
- Working knowledge and understanding of LTSS / HCBS marketplace and associated state referral/payer sources and professional associations
- Demonstrated ability to develop and foster a performance-driven culture of accountability
- Proven ability to develop and execute on broad strategic, sales and operations plans and driving accountability through sales/marketing and operations teams
- Strong leadership and communication skills with a track record of building high performing teams and driving innovation and change