Opportunity to join an ISO certified leader that custom designs, manufactures and supports hydraulic press systems for various applications like molding rubber and composite materials, screw presses for synthetic rubber processing and for the separation of liquids from solids, and oilseed equipment used to extract vegetable oil from seeds and nuts, and to produce biofuels. Company has been on a steady growth mode and has upgraded its manufacturing plant with state-of-the-art equipment.
We are seeking a talented Project Engineer to direct, coordinate, and exercise functional authority for planning, organization, control, integration, and completion of engineering projects in a timely manner.
- Provide correct drawings and bills of materials to manufacturing in a timely fashion on sales orders.
- Provide correct drawings and manuals to the end customer in a timely fashion on sales orders.
- Provide technical assistance to sales to help sell more machinery.
- Provide technical assistance to manufacturing to insure on time delivery within the cost estimate.
- Provide technical assistance to customer service to answer customer related problems.
- Provide technical assistance to end customers installing and starting up our machinery.
- Refine existing designs to reduce cost and improve performance.
- Incorporate assembly and field requested improvements in a prompt fashion.
- Control engineering costs within the projected budget.
- Follow all ISO 9001 procedures and work instructions and participate in Q100 quality efforts.
- Associates degree and/or relevant experience
- P.E. preferred
- A minimum of five years of experience designing electrical components and troubleshooting electrical and hydraulic controls in a manufacturing environment.
- Able to read, analyze, and interpret mechanical drawings, quotations, commercial contracts, and other technical correspondence.
- Strong communication skills to assist customers, suppliers, and fellow employees.
- Ability to write transmittal letters, engineering bills of materials, and trip reports.
- Ability to negotiate scope of supply, price, and delivery terms.
- Working knowledge of mathematical concepts such as strength of materials calculation, thermodynamics calculations, heat transfer calculations, and fundamentals of plane and solid geometry and trigonometry.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
- Proficient in using AutoCAD (Solid Works) design software and computer software for word processing, spreadsheets, project management, databases, etc
Competitive salary, benefits, relocation and opportunity to grow.