Join a tech enabled rapidly growing organization that is engaging care givers to push for better patient outcomes.
Remote role serving an area 70 miles from Columbus, IN
As an RN Care Manager, you will be part of a care team whose primary focus is on supporting caregivers who have made a full-time commitment of caring for their loved one in the home.
Your primary responsibility will be providing the coaching, education and information that enables our caregivers to make educated decisions regarding the daily care needs their loved one.
Bilingual candidates encouraged to apply.
What You Will Do:
- Coaching, educating and supporting family caregivers
- Developing person-centered plans of care
- Using structured assessment tools to assess consumer health status
- Conducting regularly scheduled home visits
- Proficient in using and coaching others to use applications on mobile devices
Valid Indiana License
Minimum 2 years preferably with elders, people with disabilities, and other complex medical needs in a health care, long-term care, social service or community setting.
Must be compassionate, able to build strong relationships with our families, work collaboratively with others, solve problems, and be flexible and technology proficient.
Post COVID, be able to serve our caregivers and consumers in their homes, you must also be willing and able to travel.
Valid Driver's License required.
***NO NIGHTS, NO WEEKENDS, NO HOLIDAYS, & NO ON CALL***
- 401K Match
- Benefits beginning on the day of hire