An awesome opportunity in Product Development with a rapidly growing innovative healthcare organization headquartered in Boston, MA.
As an integral member of the software product team, the Product Manager serves as subject matter expert in the development, production, and ongoing maintenance of the product development roadmap. As part of an Agile development team, this individual works directly with stakeholders, translating user/client needs into concepts, plans, and ultimately products.
This person must be comfortable serving as a product ambassador, both internally and with external partners and clients. This role will have responsibility over multiple new and existing products at once, typically handling those of more complexity.
- Manage multiple product backlogs and ensure stakeholders fully understand capabilities and capacity, then enlist their help in the prioritization of incoming work requests
- Project manage work as it’s pulled into releases, as well as still to be completed; set data-driven priorities for the efforts, deliverables, and product features
- Lead assigned teams through phased roadmaps that depict intended efforts from the next release, out 12-18 months
- Serve as the face of the products, conduct research to determine critical needs for internal stakeholders, clients, users, and the market
- Manage expectations as priorities change due to shifts in client demands
- Ensure alignment with other PMs to ensure a synergistic and coherent rollout of new functionality, consistent with overall product strategy
- Perform other duties as assigned
- 4-6 years product management with a background that shows progressive growth and variety of experience
- Experience working in an Agile development environment required
- A proven track record of and passion for stakeholder management, user and market research, and a data-driven approach to product
- Excellent critical thinking and creative and collaborative problem-solving skills
- A passion and curiosity to understand complex healthcare workflows and the needs of users and decision makers; commitment to delivering a world class SaaS software experience to professional and consumer users
- Background in Healthcare technologies a plus
- Experience in a SaaS environment a plus
Competitive compensation, benefits and an opportunity for career growth.