We are searching for a talented UX Product for our client - an innovative tech-enabled care management healthcare organization that is pushing for better patient outcomes.
The Designer will be responsible to re-design the web app platform that provides access to caregivers. Must have expertise designing apps for people who are less tech savvy. The objective is to simplify the user experience and develop a progressive web app. WCAG design experience is a plus.
As an integral member of the product team, the Product Designer ll
serves as a contributor to the design and experience of the proprietary communication/collaboration platform. This individual works directly with the Product Owners and stakeholders to translate user and client needs into concepts, designs, then ultimately, products.
The Designer works to create interfaces based on established design guidelines, best practices, and standards.
What You Will Do:
• Lead and create user-centered designs by understanding business requirements and utilizing research methodologies such as personas, journey mapping and usability studies
• Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices, and standards for the product team
• Manage a backlog of design work, in collaboration with product management and development teams, to support a consistent rollout of features aligned with our overall product strategy and release commitments
• Design app & web interfaces that will bring a consistent and intuitive user experience across device platforms
• Manage expectations as priorities change due to shifts in client demands
• Monitor industry trends and new technologies for potential adoption
What You Will Bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in design, marketing or related discipline, or equivalent work experience
- 4 - 6 years of experience in UI/UX design and Responsive Web design
- Extensive experience in creating user flows, wireframing, and prototypes for web and native apps
- Thorough knowledge of design tools such as Figma, InVision is required
- Strong knowledge of HTML5, CSS3 is required; JS is a plus
- Experience working in an Agile development environment is highly desired
- Experience in Service Design is a plus