A rapidly growing medical device manufacturer in Plum, PA, is seeking a laboratory technician to assist with day-to-day tasks in the chemistry lab. Monday - Friday (7:30 - 3:30)
This entry-level role is ideal for someone with college chemistry course work or any prior work experience in a medical lab facility or anyone wanting to transition to a lab environment.
As a Chemistry lab assistant, you will train and become familiar with preparing chemical blends, lab testing and current safety standards.
- Comply with all requirements for laboratory quality and safety certification
- Weigh up and blend raw materials as per written formulas, with strong attention to material identification, weights and blending conditions
- Extrude, grind and sieve materials with attention to equipment settings
- Disassemble, clean and reassemble all equipment
- Maintain clear and updated technical data and project records
Training will be provided, and the company offers a long career track for promising candidates. Competitive salary and benefits offered.