Join a tech enabled rapidly growing organization that is engaging care givers to push for better patient outcomes.
As an RN Care Manager, you will be part of a care team whose primary focus is on supporting caregivers who have made a full-time commitment of caring for their loved one in the home.
Your primary responsibility will be providing the coaching, education and information that enables our caregivers to make educated decisions regarding the daily care needs their loved one. This is NOT a direct care position.
Set your own schedule to travel 50% of the time - to caregiver homes and/or provide care management via video visits. Mileage will be reimbursed for travel.
Travel radius - 30 miles from your location
Bilingual candidates encouraged to apply.
- Coaching, educating and supporting family caregivers
- Developing person-centered plans of care
- Using structured assessment tools to assess consumer health status
- Conducting regularly scheduled home visits
- Proficient in using and coaching others to use applications on mobile devices
Valid MA license
Minimum 2 years preferably with elders, people with disabilities, and other complex medical needs in a health care, long-term care, social service or community setting.
Must be compassionate, able to build strong relationships with our families, work collaboratively with others, solve problems, and be flexible and technology proficient.
Valid Driver's License
***NO NIGHTS, NO WEEKENDS, NO HOLIDAYS, & NO ON CALL***
- Benefits beginning on the day of hire and Sign-On bonus available.