- 10+ years’ experience in the healthcare industry in a business development or program development role; experience working within a Medicaid agency highly preferred.
- A working knowledge of Medicaid programs including delivery systems for long-term services and supports required
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, as a part of a small team, and in larger cross-functional project teams
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, written, and presentation)
- An entrepreneurial and optimistic mindset
- A Bachelor’s degree is required
- Ability to travel; travel will be planned and predictable
This is a 100% remote role with some travel. Competitive base salary, incentive bonus and benefits available.