Our client is an award-winning MAGNET hospital in Westchester County, NY.
We are seeking several Registered Nurses - CTICU and Cardiac OR for a new cardiac program launch.
CTICU - Night Shifts preferred
The ideal candidate:
- Well experienced cardiac surgery ICU Nurse
- Comfortable with managing all invasive tubes, lines, drains and assist devices
- Experience with open chest codes
- Experience with hemodynamic instability
- Management of vasopressors and inotropes management
- Comfortable with ventilator management and intubated patients
- Appreciation for all cardiac surgery initiatives including early extubation, early ambulation, etc
Graduate from an accredited school of nursing with current New York registration
Baccalaureate in Nursing (BSN) required
Knowledge of current nursing, medical and health trends and practices in rendering of patient care.
At least One year of acute care nursing experience preferred
BLS certification (through American Heart Association) is required.
PALS certification (through American Heart Association) is required
Competitive base pay and shift differentials available coupled with comprehensive benefits.
Generous SIGN ON bonus.