Our client is the largest integrated health system in the tristate area of NY, NJ and CT. They have several opportunities for Medical Technologists in multiple hospitals within NY Metro area and Suburbs.
Shifts available (FTE, Part Time and Per Diem)
Tues-Sat 11pm-7am rotating WE/ Hol
Saturdays as needed
Positions can be in Pathology, Chemistry, Core Lab, Microbiology, or the Blood Bank
The Medical Lab Scientist is responsible for evaluating and receiving incoming patient specimens and processes all testing in the Microbiology Lab.
Must possess high level of quantitative skills, strong attention to detail, organizational skills, and be highly motivated in a fast-paced hospital environment.
- obtaining or receiving specimens
- performing clinical laboratory tests by standardized procedures
- understanding method principles
- performing quality control
- performing preventive maintenance, and interpreting results accurately, acceptably and within critical limits.
- works independently, organizing work to meet established deadlines and validates all data obtained.
Ideal candidate would be a certified (ASCP) Medical Lab Scientist
Must have experience in healthcare laboratory setting
in Medical Technology, Clinical Laboratory Science, Medical Laboratory Science or related science (Required)
Minimum of 2 years of experience
Competitive Salary, bonus, relocation assistance and benefits available for Full time positions.
We also have part-time, PRN roles