An awesome opportunity to impact patient outcomes. This is primarily an EAP role. Willbe serving individuals in the military
This is not a remote role.
Previous experience in tele-health setting preferred
Schedule: Flexible prefer evenings and weekend
- Responsible for providing general psychological care and treatment to patients through a virtual means.
- Performs mental status examinations, therapy, and preventive health measures.
- Reviews psychological diagnostic tests to identify and assess patient's clinical problems and health care needs.
- Records findings, and formulates a plan and prognosis, based on the patient's condition.
- Discusses case with other health professionals to prepare a comprehensive patient care plan.
- Administers or recommends individual therapy or other forms of treatment.
- Completes all documentation within the EMR as required.
- Refers patients for consultation or specialized health resources for treatment.
- Requires MS in Social Work, MS in Marriage and Family Therapy, or a PhD in Psychology and minimum of 5 years of experience; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- Current license as a Clinical Social Worker (LCSW), or Psychologist in North Carolina is required
Competitive salary and Benefits to include 19 days PTO, 10 company paid holidays, full medical, dental, vision insurance and 401(k) with matching