We are seeking qualified nurses with a minimum one year (1) or more current experience in an inpatient setting, either in MDSRG, Medical or Surgical ICU or Emergency.
, Client is a large integrated health system with over 300 locations of inpatient and outpatient facilities in the state of Texas.
Ideal candidate will have a
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing
Our client will sponsor immigration visa
- Licensed as a nurse (RN) in your current country of residency.
- Taken and passed the NCLEX-RN, nursing licensure exam.
- Hold a current license in any United States of America jurisdiction including state, Commonwealth or territory, or be license eligible upon receipt of a Social Security Number.
- Taken and passed the IELTS or TOEFL-IBT English language proficiency exam, if required based on country of birth and/or education.
under TN visa class.
A generous isgn on bonus and relocation available
Act as the direct link to help patients succeed in inpatient setting by supervising care and treatments provided by team members, leading patient assessments, creating personalized plans of care, communicating progress and targeting patient concerns, offering timely solutions
Develops, implements and evaluates an individual plan of care for each patient, working with the interdisciplinary team.
Implements physician’s orders, conducting or delegating tasks to include medication administration, nutrition care, hygiene care, respiratory care, wound care, bowel and bladder management; assesses and reassesses the patient’s condition and progress toward goal
Communicates abnormal findings of assessment and/or changes in patient condition to physical and/or nursing management or senior hospital leaders. Documents care and changes in patient conditions, completion of nursing intervention, results of assessments and patient’s response to care and services received. Instructs patients and care givers on tests, procedures, treatment, and medications in easily understandable terms.