Our client has developed a new model and market as a risk-bearing, value-based home-based services provider and post-acute care management company. By pairing experienced healthcare and post acute care executives with talented analysts, providers, and engineers, they are pioneering a technology-enabled services offering used by leading national health plans.
We are seeking a Senior Growth Operations Manager to join a dynamic organization and a high-energy development team focused daily on growing the business. This is an opportunity to manage business development and growth operations and projects, partnering with finance, clinical operations, and medical economics executives. The ideal candidate will be focused on identifying opportunities to improve efficiency across the sales organization; scope and prioritize the projects; and work cross-functionally to implement those projects in a timely fashion to increase growth and development opportunities.. We rae seeking a “Change Agent”, who will love sales, strategy, data and financial analytics, someone “inquisitve and relentless”.
- Manage business development operations and projects
- Coordinate and manage RFP processes, including responses and response libary
- Collaborate and coordinate relevant internal stakehodlers across departments on behalf of sales – medical economics, finance, network, clinical
- Salesforce administration – manage pipeline analysis, forecasting, and sales reporting
- Manage conference exhibition/presentation opportunities, driving execution and representation
- Develop, tailor, and enhance sales collateral/presentations based on prospect profile
- Help manage all sales, marketing, and PR vendors
- Prospect and setup presentations/meetings in support of development executives
- Administrative duties as necessary
The Growth Project Lead should demonstrate ability to drive these functions, which are strong indicators of future success.
- Must have sold to Health Plans
- Analysis of sales and sales operations data for opportunities for business improvements
- Project and prospect prioritization
- Gathering requirements, planning, scheduling, and executing cross-functional projects such as RFP responses, new market analyses, etc
- Collaborating with colleagues across multiple teams
- Reviewing existing procedures and identifying potential improvements
- Proactively spotting potential needs/problems before they arise
- Proven competency in Excel, PowerPoint, Salesforce required
- 2+ years proven working experience as project manager, in business operations, or management consulting – preferably in healthcare or healthcare background
- Experience working with or in a health plan strongly preferred
- Able to work independently and with broad instructions
- High attention to detail
- Context-switching expert: the ability to balance multiple concurrent responsibilities of varying priorities and to shift focus from one to another with minimal loss of productivity or work quality.